B├Āi hß╗Źc Unit 10 Nature in Danger phß║¦n Speaking hŲ░ß╗øng dß║½n c├Īc em thß║Żo luß║Łn vß╗ü chß╗¦ ─æß╗ü sß╗▒ ─æe dß╗Źa ─æß╗æi vß╗øi thi├¬n nhi├¬n v├Ā c├Īc giß║Żi ph├Īp ─æß╗ā bß║Żo vß╗ć m├┤i trŲ░ß╗Øng thi├¬n nhi├¬n khß╗Åi sß╗▒ nguy hiß╗ām.
T├│m tß║»t b├Āi
1. Unit 10 Lß╗øp 11 Speaking Task 1
Work in pairs. Below are some reasons why nature is threatened. Put them in the order of importance. (L├Ām viß╗ćc theo cß║Ęp. DŲ░ß╗øi ─æ├óy l├Ā mß╗Öt sß╗æ l├Ł do tß║Īi sao thi├¬n nhi├¬n ─æang bß╗ŗ ─æe dß╗Źa. ─Éß║Ęt ch├║ng theo thß╗® tß╗▒ quan trß╗Źng.)
- killing endangered animals for fur, skin and food.
- keeping animals as pets
- hunting and capturing animals for recreation or entertainment
- burning forests
- cutting down trees for wood
- using fertilizers and pesticides for cultivation
- discharging chemical pollutants into the environment
Guide to answer
- burning forests (─æß╗æt ph├Ī rß╗½ng)
- cutting down trees for wood (chß║Ęt c├óy lß║źy gß╗Ś)
- discharging chemical pollutants into the environment (thß║Żi chß║źt h├│a hß╗Źc g├óy ├┤ nhiß╗ģm v├Āo m├┤i trŲ░ß╗Øng)
- using fertilizers and pesticides for cultivation (sß╗Ł dß╗źng ph├ón b├│n v├Ā thuß╗æc trß╗½ s├óu v├Āo trß╗ōng trß╗Źt)
- killing endangered animals for fur, skin and food (giß║┐t hß║Īi ─æß╗Öng vß║Łt qu├Į hiß║┐m ─æß╗ā lß║źy da, l├┤ng v├Ā thß╗®c ─ān)
- hunting or capturing animals for recreation or entertainment (bß║»n hoß║Ęc bß║»t nhß╗»ng lo├Āi ─æß╗Öng vß║Łt ─æß╗ā giß║Żi tr├Ł hoß║Ęc th├║ ti├¬u khiß╗ān)
- keeping animals as pets (nu├┤i ─æß╗Öng vß║Łt l├Ām th├║ cŲ░ng)
2. Unit 10 Lß╗øp 11 Speaking Task 2
Work in pairs. Match the reasons in Task 1 with possible measures for protecting the environment in the box below. (L├Ām viß╗ćc theo cß║Ęp. Nß╗æi c├Īc l├Ł do trong B├Āi tß║Łp 1 vß╗øi c├Īc biß╗ćn ph├Īp c├│ thß╗ā ─æß╗ā bß║Żo vß╗ć m├┤i trŲ░ß╗Øng trong khung dŲ░ß╗øi ─æ├óy.)
a. Killing endangered animals for fur, skin and food should be banned. (Giß║┐t hß║Īi ─æß╗Öng vß║Łt ─æß╗ā lß║źy l├┤ng, da v├Ā thß╗▒c phß║®m n├¬n bß╗ŗ cß║źm.)
b. Planting trees should be encouraged. (Trß╗ōng c├óy n├¬n ─æŲ░ß╗Żc khuyß║┐n kh├Łch.)
c. Keeping animals as pets should be discouraged (Nu├┤i ─æß╗Öng vß║Łt nhŲ░ th├║ cŲ░ng n├¬n bß╗ŗ ng─ān cß║źm.)
d. Zoos and national parks should be established to save animals and plants. (C├Īc c├┤ng vi├¬n v├Ā vŲ░ß╗Øn quß╗æc gia n├¬n ─æŲ░ß╗Żc th├Ānh lß║Łp ─æß╗ā bß║Żo vß╗ć c├Īc lo├Āi ─æß╗Öng v├Ā thß╗▒c vß║Łt.)
e. Animals should not be captured for recreation and entertainment. (─Éß╗Öng vß║Łt kh├┤ng n├¬n bß╗ŗ bß║»t ─æß╗ā l├Ām th├║ ti├¬u khiß╗ān v├Ā giß║Żi tr├Ł.)
f. All kind of animals and plants should be protected. (Tß║źt cß║Ż c├Īc lo├Āi ─æß╗Öng thß╗▒c vß║Łt n├¬n ─æŲ░ß╗Żc bß║Żo vß╗ć.)
g. Discharging chemical pollutants into the environment should be prohibited. (Viß╗ćc thß║Żi c├Īc chß║źt ─æß╗Öc h├│a hß╗Źc v├Āo m├┤i trŲ░ß╗Øng n├¬n bß╗ŗ cß║źm.)
h. Decreasing the use of fertilizers and pesticides for farming should be encouraged. (N├¬n khuyß║┐n kh├Łch giß║Żm viß╗ćc sß╗Ł dß╗źng ph├ón b├│n v├Ā thuß╗æc trß╗½ s├óu trong canh t├Īc n├┤ng nghiß╗ćp.)
Guide to answer
From the order in Task 1 and the letter in Task 2
|b||b||g||h||a||d, e, f||c, d, f|
3. Unit 10 Lß╗øp 11 Speaking Task 3
Work in pairs. State the negative impacts caused by people on the environment and suggest measures to protect it. (L├Ām viß╗ćc theo cß║Ęp. Hay n├│i vß╗ü t├Īc ─æß╗Öng ti├¬u cß╗▒c g├óy ra bß╗¤i con ngŲ░ß╗Øi l├¬n m├┤i trŲ░ß╗Øng v├Ā ─æß╗ü xuß║źt c├Īc biß╗ćn ph├Īp ─æß╗ā bß║Żo vß╗ć n├│.)
Guide to answer
A: People are keeping animals as pets.
B: Keeping animals as pets should be discouraged.
C: People are hunting and capturing animals for recreation or entertainment.
D: Animals should not be captured for recreation and entertainment. Besides, zoos and national parks should be established to save animals and plants.
E: People are burning forests and cutting down trees for wood.
F: Planting trees should be encouraged…..
B├Āi tß║Łp trß║»c nghiß╗ćm
NhŲ░ vß║Ły l├Ā c├Īc em ─æ├Ż xem qua b├Āi giß║Żng phß║¦n Speaking Unit 10 Lß╗øp 11. ─Éß╗ā cß╗¦ng cß╗æ kiß║┐n thß╗®c b├Āi hß╗Źc mß╗Øi c├Īc em tham gia b├Āi tß║Łp trß║»c nghiß╗ćm Trß║»c nghiß╗ćm Unit 10 lß╗øp 11 Speaking.
C├óu 1: Choose the sentence A, B, C or D which in closest in meaning to the printed sentence
The factory was fined for …… chemicals into the river.
- A. LetŌĆÖs make reservation at the weekend to be due of eating there.
- B. You should have made a reservation if you expected to eat there at the weekend.
- C. It is only possible for you to eat there at the weekend if you reserve a table in advance.
- D. You may not be able to eat there if you donŌĆÖt reserve a table at the weekend on purpose.
- A. Mary was the only person to pass this test.
- B. Only on this test was MaryŌĆÖs score high enough.
- C. MaryŌĆÖs score was barely enough to pass.
- D. Mary only passed this test because she scored higher than the others.
- A. So great was the demand that they had to reprint the book immediately.
- B. The book would be reprinted immediately since the demand was great.
- C. They demanded to reprint the book immediately.
- D. They demanded that the book be reprinted immediately.
C├óu 4-10: Mß╗Øi c├Īc em ─æ─āng nhß║Łp xem tiß║┐p nß╗Öi dung v├Ā thi thß╗Ł Online ─æß╗ā cß╗¦ng cß╗æ kiß║┐n thß╗®c vß╗ü b├Āi hß╗Źc n├Āy nh├®!
Hß╗Åi ─æ├Īp Speaking Unit 10 Lß╗øp 11
Trong qu├Ī tr├¼nh hß╗Źc tß║Łp nß║┐u c├│ thß║»c mß║»c hay cß║¦n trß╗Ż gi├║p g├¼ th├¼ c├Īc em h├Ży comment ß╗¤ mß╗źc Hß╗Åi ─æ├Īp, Cß╗Öng ─æß╗ōng Tiß║┐ng Anh HOC247 sß║Į hß╗Ś trß╗Ż cho c├Īc em mß╗Öt c├Īch nhanh ch├│ng!
Ch├║c c├Īc em ├┤n tß║Łp v├Ā hß╗Źc tß╗æt!
— Mod Tiß║┐ng Anh 11 Hß╗īC247